Mini Tuna Burgers: Family Central Edmonton Episode for Telus Optik Local TV


This episode rounds out my "15 minutes of fame". I've featured this recipe on my blog before and it is a great recipe if you want a quick and nutritious meal.

Thanks to all the folks who have sent me kind comments and virtual high-fives.  


This is my 6th segment for the Family Central show on Telus Optik Local TV Edmonton.


Finally, a big thanks to the crew at Spotlight Television and Film Productions Inc who were so kind and encouraging with every stumble, stutter, and deer-in-headlights-look, I produced. 

And that's a wrap :)


...

Mini Tuna Burgers makes 2 servings - 4 patties total

1 egg, beaten
pinch each of garlic powder and salt 
1/4 tsp dried dill
1 can flaked or chunk tuna, drained
2-3 Tbsp bread crumbs

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.  Form into mini patties. 

Cook in an oiled frying pan over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, turning the patty once midway, until golden brown. 


Share:

0 comments